I hope everyone enjoyed this week's challenge; I know that many of you just like to
1. Anna - murder mystery, artistic, imagination, French, relationship scandals, naive, egocentric, stereotypes
2. Carissa - Canadian mystery
an elder hunted
all friendships confronted
3. Cortney - In a quiet town, there're no secrets, or a lot.
4. Julia - Idyllic town. Natural deaths or murders? Painting clues solve mystery.
5. Damon - Must make time to read this book in time. Damn…
6. Gena - FriendshipHatred
7. Debbie - Accident, murder, suicide...don't know.Slow reader, only halfway through.
8. Pete - Easy read, murder, intrigue, suspense, artistic, French/Canadian, instructed, eh?
9. Teri - Oh my! Should have put down the kids and read!
Okay, who's was your favorite? It actually doesn't matter because there is no judgment here (at least none that I'll disclose on the site!!) Like always, your participation alone qualifies you to win the fabulous prize! This week's randomly selected winner is...
Congratulations on winning this week's challenge, and thank you to all who participated (or stalked the blog and didn't participate). I have two ideas for the next challenge, and one sort of hinges on the internet accessibility of Scotland and Ireland. I'll post the new challenge, whatever it may be, Saturday. Don't let the anticipation consume your happy Friday!